Tuesday 18 September 2012

Recommendations

Posted by FeistyCat at 03:07

This is a new feature in my blog. I’ll be doing them based what I love at that moment. Basically it is just like product reviews but I’ll be doing “Recommendations” on beauty products, food and almost even random stuff.

So lets start today’s recommendation is for those girls who are choc-aholic just like me and have a tendency to have chocolates at almost all time.

Last Friday after coming back from school, my cousin and me went to the grocery store to buy our supplies and a cute brown colored biscuit-pack caught my interest. It was “Sunfeast Dark fantasy Choco Fills”. I had seen the commercial ad on television and I wanted to try it out. So I put it in the cart because it just cost me INR 30.

Pros:

·        The name suggests ‘choco fills’ and yes it is filled with melted chocolate. Just take a bite and you’ll see the choc in it. It tastes like heavenly bliss.
·        It comes in a super-cute packaging.
·        Affordable.

Cons:
It had six but I ate one
  • In that pack you just have six cookies all packed in a different packet.







I would recommend it because as mentioned earlier it is complete bliss.

Try it out, my next recommendation will be on a face-wash but remember,
“KEEP IT SIMPLE, STAY STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE.” :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Fashionistas Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea