Monday 29 October 2012

Clean&Clear Morning Energy Face Wash

Posted by FeistyCat at 03:42


Hey girls. Remember I had promised earlier that I would do a “Recommendations on a face wash”; I am gonna keep my promise.

Today I’m going to tell you about the new “Clean&Clear Morning Energy Face wash” (launched in India now). They launched three variants- Energizing Lemon, Brightening Berry and Purifying Apple.
I saw the commercial and I wanted them because they looked super cute. Clean& Clear products are a teen’s best friend. They are actually super good for oily/combination skin.

Till date I tried ‘Energizing Lemon’ and ‘Brightening Berry’ I bought the small bottle because they cost only INR50 and they last long.





Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Neat packing
  • Adorable Fragrance
  • Long Lasting
  • Effective
  • Those bursting beads are really awesome

Cons:
  • The fragrance might not be adorable to all.
  • It actually did make my skin feel dry but later on it became normal.

P.S: The fragrance of ‘Energizing Lemon’ is much better than the ‘Brightening Berry’.
It is recommended for girls with oily-combination skin.

Try it out and tell me how it is by commenting below but remember,
“KEEP IT SIMPLE, STAY STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE.” :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Fashionistas Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea