Thursday 23 August 2012

Braids

Posted by FeistyCat at 02:50


Anne Hathaway
 Braids or many of you might call them as plaits are one the best hairstyles ever in vogue. You can braid your hair in summer or monsoon because it helps in making your hair look more elaborate. There are loads of braids to choose from- fishtail, corn-rows, milkmaids, French, etc.
Plaiting your hair during summer turns your greasy, sweaty hair into something magical. It also keeps your tresses away from your face.
Plaiting during monsoon helps in disguising your dry hair. Just grab some styling mousse and you’re set to go.
A lot of celebrities have started to spot this trend. Some go for messy, while others go for a chic one.
My favorite is a messy braid because it gives a laid-back look. 



Celeb look: I love Selena's look. She's used lip gloss for her lips and BTW she's looking really cute in yellow. She has done a messy braid and its looking super chic on her.
Selena Gomez



















Go start plaiting but remember,
“KEEP IT SIMPLE, STAY STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE.” :)

P.S: This blog post is not done by me for any companies. Its my own stuff.
If I have used any of your pics, then PM me I will remove them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Fashionistas Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea