Thursday 23 August 2012

Monsoon Make Up

Posted by FeistyCat at 02:59

Monsoon has finally arrived and it is like a Savior. It saved us from the scorching summer sun and the hot winds. For those not in India, monsoon is one of our important seasons since Indian farmers are dependent on rain for their farming. Ah, but that’s all-together a different story and I am going away from the topic.
Now when rainy season is finally here, it also comes with its bad effects. For example, your hair getting dry, skin problems and blah blah blah.
ALWAYS wear waterproof makeup during rainy season otherwise you make end up looking like a drenched ghost.
So here is a list of some BASIC make-up products for monsoon
1.      Use a sweat-proof foundation to avoid the washed out look
My pick: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse. It gives an airbrush finish and works great.
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

2.      If you want to lift up your mood from your gloomy looking surroundings to a happy one, then opt for some pop colored eye-shadows.
If you want to your eye-shadow color to be like your surroundings then opt for some shades of blue.
      My pick: Lakme
3.      Don’t leave your nail polish simple or chipped; use some hot hues like sunny yellow, etc.
hot hues
My pick: Lakme (I love Lakme because it suits almost everyone and I always have seen my mother having at least 5 products of Lakme)
4.      Give your eyes a dramatic look by using water-proof mascara.
My pick: L’Oreal
5.      Use eyeliner in the basic black or you can add a dash of color by using colored eyeliners.
My pick: MAC
6. Instead of using lipsticks, you can use colored lip balms as they are superrrr great.
for your lips
My pick: Lakme, Clinique, L’Oreal
6.      Stay away from powder blush as it tends to fade away. Instead use a cream blush.
My pick: Haven’t used yet, so I can’t say.
7. If you are having a party at night, you can use some eye shadow dust and you’re ready to rock on.

Use sunscreen REGULARLY, it protects your skin from the sun even during cloudy days. And don’t forget to remove make-up before sleeping.




Happy Monsoon, but remember,
“KEEP IT SIMPLE, STAY STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE.” :)

P.S: This is not done by me for any companies. Its my own stuff.
If I have used any of your pics, then PM me I will remove them.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Fashionistas Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea